Thursday, September 18, 2014

JAY-Z AND BEYONCE TO RELEASE ALBUM TOGETHER


While there have been enough rumors swirling around Beyoncé and Jay Z (maybe Bey’s pregnant, maybe she’s not; maybe they’re divorcing but probably not), this latest is the most likely and therefore the ABSOLUTE best yet: Dash Radio host DJ Skee revealed the couple is working on a new joint album together set for a late 2014 or early 2015 release, according to Just Jared. Multiple sources informed Skee of the collaboration.

Yankees Tickets For Derek Jeter's Final Home Game 598% More Expensive Than Rest Of Homestand


The New York Yankees have hit the home stretch. The Yankees start a series against the Toronto Blue Jays Thursday night for the start of eight home games in eight days for the final homestand of the 2014 season. With the Baltimore Orioles having already clinched the American League East and four teams in front of New York for the second American League Wild Card spot, there is little chance for the Yankees to make the postseason. According to FanGraphs, the Yankees have a 0.2% chance of appearing in the Wild Card game. That gives a 99.8% chance these eight home games will be the last for Derek Jeter. Even with that type of certainty, the average price for New York Yankees tickets on the secondary market is not affected until the final home game on September 25.(FORBES)

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Chris Brown Wears Custom Seize and Desist Sweats, Renowned Tee, YSL Chain and Jordan Ferrari Sneakers on Jimmy Fallon


Chris Brown performed “X” and “Loyal” on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon. The 25 year-old singer was wearing a red Seize and Desist x James Daniel II custom hoodie jacket with matching sweatpants, red Renowned Clothing 14KT Gold Cuban Link Extended Tee ($80), Air Jordan 14 “Ferrari” sneakers ($200), and YSL gold chain.

Jay Z wears 3.1 Phillip Lim Detachable Bomber Jacket and Nike Kobe IX Beethoven Sneakers


Jay Z was spotted entering a black SUV after having lunch in Paris. France. The 44-year old entertainer wore a 3.1 Phillip Lim detachable bomber jacket ($650), khaki pants, and white Nike Kobe IX Beethoven sneakers. What do you think of his look?

"Ain t Nothing Shine Brighter Than That Bad Boy" The Inside Story of Hip-Hop's Most Notorious Label


1. From Ashy to Classy

The first album released by Bad Boy Entertainment—twenty years ago this month—was the Notorious B.I.G.'s Ready to Die, an instant classic and possibly the most influential rap record ever made. For Sean "Puff Daddy" Combs, the label's founder, it was the first in a remarkable streak of commercial hits: twenty-one straight gold- or platinum-selling albums, including Puff's own Grammy-winning debut, No Way Out, plus home-grown artists like Faith Evans, the Lox, Mase, Total, and 112. By the mid-1990s, Bad Boy was the biggest label in pop music. This is the story of how it all began.

Top 5 Best Perfume and Cologne for Men Winter 2014


Looking for the best perfume for men for winter in this cold season to rock people’s socks off? Best Men’s Cologne HQ is here to help you out with the selection process.  Winter fragrances need to have a “warm” smell to them!  With this in mind, the notes you should be looking for in an AWESOME winter cologne are amber, vanilla, spice and wood.

Rihanna Slams CBS for Pulling Her 'Thursday Night Football' Pregame Song


Last week, after the Ray Rice scandal exploded in front of our eyes, CBS decided to replace its scheduled NFL pregame show—a pre-recorded segment that included the debut of Rihanna's new Thursday Night Football theme song "Run This Town," as well as narration by Don Cheadle—with news coverage relating to Rice's suspension and the NFL's domestic abuse problem.

Where to Celebrate Oktoberfest in Brooklyn


Oktoberfest always seems to catch us off guard—not because it’s just one of a slew of festivals to compete for our attention come autumn (Taste Talks, hello), but because it actually begins in September, and not, you know, Oktober.

What Was the Affordable Housing Unit?


Just four months after the New York Times was able to locate Prospect-Lefferts Gardens on a map of New York City, luxury residential towers are sprouting like weeds in the sidewalks east of Prospect Park. They’ll join recently completed residences in nearby Flatbush and Windsor Terrace—the sorts of buildings with their own websites and “residences” instead of apartments—in what could be called [huge, defeated sigh] the Bushwicking of central Brooklyn.

RIHANNA GOES FUTURISTIC, ROCKS GREY HAIR IN TUSH FASHION SHOOT


Rihanna Goes Grey–The latest issue of German fashion publication Tush Magazine taps global pop superstar Rihanna for its cover story.

Apple Sold Four Million iPhone 6 Phones in Just 24 Hours


In just 24 hours, Apple received a record four million pre-orders for the iPhone 6. That's the most pre-orders ever received for an iPhone, Fortunereports. And not all of those pre-order customers will get their iPhone 6s on the release date on September 19.

The Four Essential Boot Styles to Lock Down For Fall


Get those sandals the heck out of here: It's boot season, baby.
This year's key pieces are refined updates on familiar silhouettes, breaking down to four buys that should see you though fall, winter, and even early spring. The updated '60s mod boot is your go-to tall option, the date night stiletto bootie is refreshed with a taller shaft, Western-inspired styles are stripped of decorative stitch work and given a stacked block heel, and the enduring Chelsea boot gets a slick pointed toe. How to wear them—and where to shop each—below.

KARLIE KLOSS BARES LEGS IN CHANEL FOR VOGUE RUSSIA OCTOBER 2014 COVER


Karlie on Vogue Russia–Landing her first Vogue Russia cover, Karlie Klossappears on the October 2014 issue from the magazine.

JENNIFER LAWRENCE POSES WITH “BE DIOR” BAG FOR MISS DIOR FALL 2014 AD CAMPAIGN


Jennifer Lawrence Re-Ups with Dior–Landing her fourth campaign for Miss Diorhandbags, actress Jennifer Lawrence stars in the Paris label’s fall-winter 2014 advertisements.

Marc Jacobs's Military Collection Includes a $40k Handbag


Top, $3,600; bag, $40,000. Yes, all five zeros.
Alexander Wang's spring 2015 collection hit Moda Operandi yesterday, and today it's Marc Jacobs's turn. You may recall that the designer closed out New York Fashion Week with a militaristic parade. around a Pepto-pink house.